Thursday, June 4, 2009

May's Diva, June's TGIF Business Networking, Coaching Packages

May was quite the month for me!

First, I got a surpise from Lori Smith of Foundation Coaching to be named Diva of the Month. Read all about it here http://www.foundationcoaching.com .

I've been busy creating my coaching packages to be announced in the next month - I will have completed the first round of training for Kendall Summerhawk's Certification Program "Money, Marketing and Soul TM."

One of my offerings will include a special virtual VIP day customized just for you. I will be able to use all of Kendall's branding and money mindset principles to help you form and advance YOUR business. And believe me, I know how well her systems work!

Sign up with me BEFORE the end of June and you'll receive a 25% discount. You'll also get some preliminary coaching sessions as a bonus! Call me at 425 369-1314.

Finally, it's getting close to 1st Friday's at 4pm - TGIF Fun Business Networking in Issaquah! We are focusing on once a month, so don't miss out on this chance to network in a relaxed and highly interactive way.

Call me at 425 652-1413 or email me at sunraysheryl@gmail.com for more details.

Or just show up at 22525 SE 64th Place, second floor of the Meadow Creek Professional Center in Issaquah.

Take the Front Street exit off I-90 and go north. We're just off the freeway - go north a short spell - you will be on East Lake Sammamish Parkway. Turn left into the Meadow Office Park (The 76 Gas Station is a familiar landmark.) The 22525 Building is in about the center of the office park and easy to find. There's plenty of free parking.

If you call ahead, we'll be sure to have enough refreshments on hand for all.

We're looking forward to meeting you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment