Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Count Down is on!

Yes, the count down is on now until the third week of June. That's when I'll fly out to Tucson and get certified to use Kendall Summerhawk's amazing branding and money secrets materials with my coaching clients! This is the Certified Money, Marketing and Soul TM Coach Training Program many of you have already heard so much about.

Not only am I looking forward to seeing Kendall again in person, I'll also get to network with a room full of like-minded people. We are starting to get to know each other a bit (does that sound Canadian to anyone?) via an online group.

I count myself very blessed to have had Kendall as my business coach and mentor the past 2 1/2 years. She gives me just the right amount of motivation to take action and yet not get overwhelmed. A great person for me to model!

Stay tuned to hear more about the special coaching packages I am putting together, as we speak!

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment