Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Brand New Coaching Venture!


Here at Change Artist Coaching, we've got some big news!

I have just applied and been accepted to be a charter member of my mentor, Kendall Summerhawk's new certification program! This means I will be certified to use Kendall's very effective tools and materials to coach you to grow your own business.

Some of you may already be aware of my business coach, Kendall. She is always creating new programs and growing her business. And is it ever growing - she passed the million dollar mark last year, and will easily top that this year. The best part of it is how authentic Kendall is - I've met her in person 3 times the past two years, and she's the real deal. I've been right there in the front row watching her business grow from the low 6 figures to over 7 figures.

By the way, if you're interested in being a coach, you will want to add this certification to your business. Listen to Kendall's preview calls and get the whole scoop here. It would be great to have you join me in Tucson this June!

Or call me at 425 369-1314 to get on my waiting list to be coached with this new program. (The first ones to sign up will receive a generous discount.)

Looking forward to it!

(PS Here's a picture of me and Kendall at the Brand Authenticity workshop in Tucson back in '07!)

No comments:

Post a Comment