Friday, September 4, 2009

There's still time - "Platinum with a Twist" TM Private Intensive

I'm really pleased with the response to my "Platinum with a Twist" TM Private Intensives.

If you are late hearing about this, you still have time to get my introductory rate for a Half Day Private Intensive! Call me at 425 652-1413 for details, or email me at sunraysheryl@gmail.com .

We'll be covering the Branding with Archetypes program that Kendall Summerhawk, my mentor, is famous for - and we'll be completely focused on you and your business. This is a remarkable program that I have been working with through Kendall's workshops for close to three years now.

There's a reason I have stayed with Kendall since she first launched the Success Circle, Brand Authenticity, her Platinum Programs and now her Certified Money, Marketing and Soul training. I have literally been sitting in a front row seat, watching her go from frustrating 5 figures three short years ago to a sweet 7 figures, and she is handing us the blueprints to do the same ourselves! (I could do a lot of good with that - couldn't you?)

Kendall continually grows and develops herself and her programs, so you are always getting more and better from her! What a mentor to have! And she is authentic to the bone, caring, and kick butt where it's needed.

In just 6 weeks, I'll be joining the rest in Tucson to get our Certification and to receive more intensive training at a public meeting where you too are invited! You may find out more about joining us this October for a one of kind workshop.

Check this out here http://www.cartville.com/app/?af=546548

Tickets are almost gone for Kendall's Money, Marketing & Soul Intensive, happening October 15 -18, and the Early Bird rate disappears at midnight. Grab your ticket now - this is going to be a good one!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, for such a great post. I have tried and found it really helpful EAP Counselling

    ReplyDelete