Thursday, February 19, 2009

Welcome to "Change Artist Coaching" - my brand new coaching practice!

It is with great pleasure that I announce my new coaching practice - Change Artist Coaching - welcome to my coaching world!

Joining MentorCoach last year has introduced me to a new family and community that is rich in training, support, and lasting friendships. A real highlight for me recently was our weekend retreat in Sedona, Arizona. Meeting so many fellow members face to face was great - we had excellent speakers, a fabulous dinner and happenin' dance with a live DJ, and even took a famous pink jeep tour.

Ever since I first visited Sedona a couple years ago, I had been looking forward to a return visit - I was not disappointed! And even though I can't say Red Rock fever has absolutely consumed me, it is a pleasant daydream to imagine what it would be like to live there, or even to have an extended stay.

Being already an established Marriage and Family Therapist brings significant strengths and opportunities/challenges my way in learning to add coaching skills. There is a clear distinction between coaching a client and counseling a client - two separate, however overlapping functions. My coaching clients will experience seasoned empathy and listening skills from my years in the therapist chair, and at the same time gain from my new cutting edge coaching approach.

If you are experiencing a great deal of stress or grief, you may benefit more from the services of a therapist. On the other hand, if you have your relationships pretty much in order and are looking for an expert to keep you accountable to goals you have and changes you want to make, coaching may be just the thing for you.

Call me for a complimentary consultation to determine your needs, and whether we make a good fit. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Either number will reach me: 425 369-1314 or 425 652-1413

No comments:

Post a Comment