Thursday, February 26, 2009

About the name... Change Artist Coaching

Here's something more about the name, Change Artist Coaching.

If you already know anything about me, you know I'm about nurturing change in people's lives, and very much about creativity in general and in particular. Pretty much everything I do ties back to creativity in some way - I think it's my middle name! Thus the word artist (in fact, I first saw myself as an artist when I was six years old).

I like to call myself the Life Change Artist - yes, I am an artist of paint and color, but also of overcoming the odds and making great strides in life.

In the dance of life, change is often thrust upon us in ways we don't expect. Learning how to roll with the punches, to go with the flow and come out on top is very rewarding. Most often, however, we need someone to go alongside of us in times of change, hearing us out, encouraging, nudging and cheering us on. That would be life coaching.

You can hear the play on words with Change Artist - it's all about transformation - right before your very eyes. I can support you in being the Change Artist of your own life.

Call me at 425 369-1314 for a 15 minute complimentary consultation to see if we make a good fit. Here's to your life changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment