Monday, March 30, 2009

Announcing Sheryl and Marty's Way Cool Teleclass on the EQ-i(R) next Monday, April 6th!

Here's a quick hello to announce my first teleclass coming up in exactly one week and some hours - Monday, April 6th at 6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern. We've entitled it,

"The EQ-i (R)* in Coaching: Something to Consider?"
*An assessment of emotional intelligence

My good friend, Marty Lassen - who has been using the EQ-i (R) since 2002 - and I will bring our combined experience to this free call to discuss why you, as a coach, might want to consider adding the use of this tool to your coaching practice. And even if you're not a coach, you will find this call relevant if you are one of those folks who is intrigued by the way we work as humans.

To get the bridgeline for this call, either email Marty directly at marty@completeintelligence.com or become a fan on my Facebook fan page for Change Artist Coaching.

The shortcut for this Facebook coaching page is
http://tinyurl.com/changeartistcoachingpage .

By joining my fan page on Facebook, you'll be able to receive any updates on this event (and any future events).

We'll see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Sheryl, I saw your news over on Kendall's blog! COngrats!!!

    Guess what? I'm also pregnant with twins - due in August just around the time of my birthday actually :)

    ReplyDelete